Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Niagra Falls, The Sacred Grove and Halloween

Here we are-














Niagara Falls,
as we got ready to go on the maid of the mist. Good times.















These are the American Falls from the boat.















I could not get a good picture from the boat of
the Horseshoe or
Canadian falls because you get to wet.





























After the boat ride you have to stop in the gift shop.
Savannah and Kate














I think these hats had fleas!














After Niagara falls we drove to the Sacred Grove and Palmyra the next day. It was a good time. Except for Kate's explosion because the toilets at the visitor center were self flushing and she could not flush them herself. Ask Mom and Dad about it, we are still too angry to discuss it.




























The three witches. It was warm for Halloween actually.















We sure wish everyone will come to visit. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. We know it is a long ways. NYC and Washington DC, Philadelphia, and a host of other things are not too far so we can make some trips when you come to visit. We hope to keep this fairly updated. Talk to you all later. We love you the Pittsburgh Glovers.



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah! It was fun to see the pictures. Can't wait to see what you have done to your house since those pictures. I sure wish I could fly you down to decorate my living room. (It's empty except my black picture shelves)

melissa said...

Hi guys! I just discovered your blog by accident. Looks like you found a great home. We miss you here in Arizona, though. So, now that I found you it's time to post again. :)
Love,
Melissa & Jake

melissa said...

I forgot to give you the link to our blog. http://itsthegordons.blogspot.com